Avast AntiTrack Premium is one of the outstanding products from the Avast Software Company. It is used for home purposes and gets compatible with desktop devices. As been a privacy application, it helps you in staying safe by hiding your online activities. Throughout the years, it has gained the trust and the reliability of the users. Some of the mind-blowing features which have made it stand out of the crowd are it notifies you when you are tracked, keeps your identity secure, removes your traces automatically, and much more. Nevertheless, with all the benefits and advantages of using the Avast Antivirus products for your system, you can’t ignore the fact that you might encounter with some specific drawbacks of using it on your system.
There may be times when you might bump into some Avast Antivirus issues like Avast AntiTrack isn’t tracking properly, downloading issue, installation issue, blocks or slows down the webpage, can’t detect the tracking activity, and many others. These mentioned issues are highly sensitive and need special attention to resolve it entirely from future interferences, else it may be turn out to be worst.
Is your Avast AntiTrack Premium fail to detect the tracking activity? Then, have a look at the below-given blog, maybe it help you in sorting out the issue.
The possible reason for Avast AntiTrack Premium not working properly are
- The installed web browsers are outdated
- Corrupted Avast file in the system
- The network signal is poor in which you are trying to perform the task
- The downloading of the Avast AntiTrack isn’t done properly
Easy steps to solve Avast AntiTrack fail to detect and block the tracking attempts
- You need to update the installed web browsers properly.
- Try to uninstall the Avast AntiTrack Premium from the system.
- Check the network signal in which you are attempting to perform the task is working properly.
- You need to select Avast AntiTrack Premium setup file to download.
- Select the ‘Run as administrator’ option.
- In the ‘User Account Control’ dialog box, you need to click on the ‘Yes’ option.
- Click on the ‘Ok’ button.
- Select the ‘Uninstall’ option.
- Press the ‘Yes’ option to confirm the changes.
- Click on the ‘Remove them’ option.
- Select the ‘close’ option.
- You need to choose ‘Cancel’ option to stop the reinstallation process.
- Restart the system.
- Now, try to reinstall the Avast AntiTrack Premium.
We hope, the above authentic steps have helped you in getting rid of the issues you were facing. If you aren’t impressed with the given solutions, or you need more help for other technical glitches which you are facing ever since you tried these steps, then you need to call on Avast Customer Care Number to share your concerns with the professional experts and get an instant assist from them.