As we all know that QuickBooks is one of the best and easy accounting software, It is used across the globe by innumerable users for managing and balancing the accounting and financial tasks of business firms and organizations. The QB comes packed with some of the advanced features and they are quite impossible to find in any other competitive software. Recently, it has come up with another beneficial feature, which let the user track their expenses and savings with just a few clicks. If you are also interested in setting up or enabling the class tracking option in QuickBooks, you can dial the QuickBooks phone number to contact the experts. Also, as an alternative way, you must go through this blog because here we have tried to enlist all the important and relevant steps that you would require to enable the class tracking option in QB.
So, take a quick look:
1. At first, you need to open the home page of the QuickBooks software, followed by clicking on the “Edit” menu option, and then you need to select the option for “Preferences.” Once the selection is done, make sure that you have chosen the option for “Accounting,” which is available in the preferences sub-category. Here, you will get the access for class tracking as well.
2. Now, as you move on to the next step, make sure that you have clicked on the “Company Preferences” button, followed by choosing another option for “Use Class Tracking.” You need to remember that after choosing the “Use Class Tracking” option, it is the time for you to click on the “OK” button for enabling the class tracking feature on the QuickBooks online or desktop account. After you are done with this, you can be assured of the fact that Class Tracking feature is now available on the company’s profile.
3. From the menu bar, it is important for you to choose the lists from the menu bar, which is available at the top part of the computer screen. Also, you should click on the “Class List” option for the sake of setting up the class categories for the expenses and accounts.
4. While moving to the next step, you are supposed to click the arrow tab, which is present next to the “Class” button. Now, you also need to click on the “New” option for creating the new class.
5. After the previous step, you are supposed to input the name which is related to the class. Just in case, if the class can be broken down later on, you need to put a check in the box, which is present next to the “Sub-class” option, followed by entering the detailed information in its text fields.
6. You need to relate the class with a specific expense by selecting the same on the expense input form.
Now, for more queries related to the same, you need to consider taking the help of the experts by dialing the QuickBooks customer service. You can get this number now only at the website of Contactforhelp, an online directory famous for showcasing the verified customer care phone numbers.