Epson is a famous manufacturer of high-quality printing devices in the world. It offers an extensive range of multifunction printers and large format printing solutions. The Epson devices are known for their outstanding performance and reliability. Epson has a wide-variety of printers for your home or the office. You can find feature-rich printing devices from wireless to portable, label and all-in-one printers at Epson. Epson also provides the Customer Support facility for its consumers, so that they can use the device smoothly without any hassle. If ever a consumer encounters any issues with Epson device, he can seek immediate help from the experts at Epson by contacting Epson Customer Service.
In case, your Epson Inkjet printer is not working correctly, try the following fixes to troubleshoot the issue:
1. Before you start printing, ensure that your printer is plugged in and the power supply is continuous.
2. Also, check that the printer is turned on.
3. Check the status of the device by looking at the LCD screen of the printer. It must display ‘Ready’ or ‘Connected.’
4. If any error is being displayed, take the help of the user manual to rectify it.
5. Run the ‘Self-test’ of the Epson printer to identify and resolve the issue as most of the Epson devices has an in-built self-test function.
6. Verify that ink level is sufficient for working, if there is a low ink level, you should replace the ink cartridge with a new one.
7. Epson printing devices have a self-cleaning feature, use it to clean the print heads.
8. Alternatively, you can clean the print heads by taking it out of the device. For this seek the help of user manual.
9. Check the status of the paper tray, ensure that it is not empty and there is no paper jam issue.
10. You should ensure that the drivers are correctly installed.
If still, your issue remains unresolved, consider taking the help of the experts at Epson. Just give a call at the official number of Epson printer customer care and avail quick solution for your issue. Also, beware of the fake websites displaying wrong Customer Support Number of Epson. These sites use the wrong numbers to steal your personal information and use it against you and for the monetary benefits. You should refer a trustworthy online directory like ‘Contact for Help’ for availing 100% verified Customer Care Number of Epson. ‘Contact for Help’ is the leading online directory that enlists only authentic and confirmed Customer Support Number of various companies so you can trust this online catalog.