There cannot be a single being in the world of computer province who hasn’t heard of the word “Adobe.” As calming and tranquilizing it seems Adobe has created a vast history for itself focusing upon the creation of multimedia and creativity of software products. Similarly, Adobe creative cloud is a set of applications that gives the user access to a stack of software used for videos edition, web development ECT.
As innovative as it seems, Adobe creative cloud has provided its user with an ample number of advantages but being a public attracter, it faces issues which need resolving. Some of the problems are:
Network and Connection Problems
When the user is exasperating to download or update a creative cloud application, an error message is received or while fixing the downloading issues in Adobe Reader, Indication that there is stability or a connection issue in the app. Therefore to resolve it try the following points.
- Check your Internet Connection.
- While configuring your software firewall issue the software firewall restricts the access causing a downloading problem. Select “Cloud creative desktop application” to access the internet or try disabling the firewall so that you can configure the software.
- Temporarily disabling the antivirus software
- Restart your system with safe mode
- Verify your router set up
There are times when the installation fails, and you receive a dialogue message with “learn more” or “get link” help then follow the following steps:
- If you receive a dialogue box containing an error message, then see the “error downloading or updating Creative Cloud app.
- Search the installation log that the creative cloud apps generate.
If the user faces issues related to the launching process in creative cloud application then follow the following steps to resolve the issue:
- Temporarily disabling the plug-ins would help on matters causing between the launching of the application. Press “shift” immediately after the double click of the program icon
- Recreating preferences
- Disabling the compatibility mode
- Trying and log-in with the local administrative user account.
- Updating the application
The most typical issue that the user faces, It might seem an understating and easy task, but the customer can follow the following steps while troubleshooting the browser related issues. Here is how you can do it:
- Try updating your existing browser to the latest version of adobe creative cloud.
- Try opening it up in the incognito mode this would make sure that none of the cache memory or data is causing any trouble if the incognito mode is functioning, then try cleaning up the cache memory and cookies.
- Try turning off the script or ad blocker if you are using one.
All the above steps and guidelines are for the user to understand and follow so that they can eradicate the problem which they are facing. If you come across more queries, then try to contact the Adobe support digits or log-in to the website “contact for help” for appropriate numbers and solutions.