Epson is a multinational organization which manufactures printer machines, desktop computers, scanners, multimedia and home theatre projectors, large home theatre televisions and few other electronic devices. Being a world’s largest manufacturer of printer machine, Epson releases new printer machines each year with unique features in it and according to the user’s requirement. Addition to this, Epson offers Epson printer help, which allows users to report a concern or issue, which enables Epson technicians to analyze the issue and provide a solution to fix the problem.
Epson printers are easy to configure, anyone with no computer knowledge can configure their printer by following a user-guide which comes with a new printer or can be downloaded from their official website according to printer’s model name. Further, Epson printer ink cartridges use smart valve technology, which helps to print optimal quality printouts.
Now, to set up an Epson printer, one should follow the mentioned steps below:
- Open the installation guide of the printer, if you have lost the hard copy then go to ‘support page’ on the official website of Epson.
- On the support page, it will ask you to enter the model name or number of your printer. Enter the model name and click on search button.
- Search results would be shown on the page, select the model name of your printer on the page to proceed further.
- Now, you would be able to see the model name of the printer which you have and see different menu options like downloads, FAQs, manuals, and warranty, etc. Click on manuals and warranty.
- Download the installation guide by clicking on ‘PDF’ button next to the description of the installation guide.
- Now, open the installation guide to follow instructions to set up the printer.
- Before proceeding further, download the ‘Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility’ tool, which is available on the support page of the site.
- After the download is completed, run the executable file to install the drivers of the printer which are packed in ‘Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility’ tool, which you just downloaded.
- Follow the steps of the setup wizard according to installation guide to successfully install the printer drivers on your computer.
Besides, if you are unable to install the printer drivers on your computer, then you can get assistance from Epson printer support. The support has Epson technicians who can quickly understand where you are stuck while setting up the printer and help you accordingly to fix the problem. Their helpline number is available on Epson official website. If you are unable to reach to them and want to set up the printer immediately, then you can get assistance from experts and get their customer service number from our website ‘contactforhelp,’ which is an online directory. It only constitutes authentic customer service numbers.