MFC stands for “multi-function” in all the Brother Inkjet model numbers, but one of the most important components in the machine is its ink Cartridge. Many of the MFC models can copy, scan and fax docs, in relation to printing functions. But if the user depletes the ink stores, then the printing and other tasks, will become almost impossible to execute. The quality of the documents may lack some colors or the machine will somehow just stop ink based chores all together. Household and business users can simply correct this temporary setback to restore the printer to full operation again.
In case of any difficulty or mishap, the users can directly dial the number and fetch contact Brother Printer customer service instantly.
Things user will need:
Brother MFC inkjet replacement cartridge with colors like (black, cyan, magenta and yellow).
Now, we will discuss the useful ways to change the ink cartridge on a Brother Printer:
- Get a new ink cartridge for the Brother Printer. Now, read the “Ink Empty” message that occurs on the LCD display screen on the top or front. This message usually means which color the user need to replace. Then, the user can place the cartridge to the side of the printer on a flat surface present.
- The user can now access and open the compartment on the inside of the brother printer that carries the ink cartridges. In some of the models, the user must lift the flat-bed scanner cover to view the ink cartridges. Other models comprises of an ink compartment door to the right side of the printer.
- Now, the user must remove the empty ink cartridge. And open the locking mechanism that carries the cartridge in place, if it is available. Now, pull the cartridge out from the machine. And finally throw it in the trash.
- Open the plastic wrapping or container that has the replacement cartridge. Peel off the tape that covers the contact points
- Check out the colors of the receptacles that hold the ink cartridges. Pick the new cartridge for only one color. Now, the user can use the guiding arrows on the cartridge and inside of the printer to slide the tank into the machine. Pushing the cartridge in until it stops will make it easier. Repeat the step.
- Now, close the locking latches that have the ink cartridges in place, if available. Close the flat-bed door for the ink cartridge area.
- Have a look at the screen on the printer. Most models can automatically sense when a new cartridge is in place. Read the question carefully and follow the instructions on the screen.
There is Brother Printer installation software to tackle all the problems in a better way or the user can get the valuable solutions from the experts available for them 24×7. The users can also check accurate details at Contactforhelp and get in touch with support services for resolving the problem.